Saturday, December 24, 2011

Debbie Coleman's Mac and Cheese

Review: Well the day has finally arrived where I get to have my Aunt Debbie's famous killer Mac and Cheese. Before on my Mac and Cheese I made myself, I said it was reaching near Debbie levels. Boy was I wrong again. This mac and cheese has a scale of its own. Incredible flavor, incredible consistency, and not baked. I wait the whole year getting ready to eat it and boy is it worth the wait.
I won't divulge the details, but I'll tell you that the ingredients she uses would be ones I never even thought of or considered. She told me basically what is in it, so hopefull i will be able to use some of those ideas in my own recipe. Man oh man. The only downside is that I have to wait 364 more days until I have it again. Oh wait it's a leap year next year. Man, 365 now. Dangit!!!
Aftertaste: It kept me begging for more, but everything else was so awesome I couldnt eat any more. That's the kind of aftertaste you want, where it makes you want to eat more.
7 minute test: Still great after its cooled, the flavor does not change nor does the consistency.
Advice: Marry a Coleman or Moore if you want dibs on this experience. Otherwise it's more for me! This mac reheats just fine because it is not congealed from baking.
Rating: Not even on the 1-10 scale. Once again, this year and every year. It gets an 11

No comments:

Post a Comment